Friday, July 5, 2013

Finally Moved

Yes, I am finally back on the island and it is so nice to be home!  I got all my stuff moved into the storage closet at my sister and brother's house Sunday and even returned the U-haul before closing time.  It was so nice to be able to go out for dinner, run to Wal-Mart for some things I needed and get frozen yogurt for a treat - it`s amazing to have all this so close to home!
Anyways, Monday was Canada Day and my birthday, so my sister and I walked the dogs then had a nice lunch and wandered through downtown Victoria, which was pretty busy, but it was nice just to stretch the legs after the insane traveling on the weekend.  We found out Tuesday there were terrorists at the Parliament Buildings when we were there dropping bomb bags around the grass - don't even know what to think of that!
Since then, I've been relaxing, applying for jobs, doing phone interviews, got my eyes checked and ordered contacts, got groceries, and took the dog on hikes everyday.  I don't know what it is, but it's so nice being able to go out in the woods and hike up hills and really feel my quads working.
And now it's Friday and I've decided that I should really start making some more products to sell on my TPT store and finish up the lot I had begun a month ago.  After all, it may be my main source of income come September ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment