Monday, April 29, 2013

Lazy Snow Days

Okay, okay, I know I've been slacking on the blogging lately.  But really, I have a whole list of excuses, so here you go:

1)  Winter is here.  Still.  I know, it's the end of April, and we are getting so much snow even today that the buses didn't come to school and we have no students, thus why I have time to blog now.  But I am sososososo sick of the white stuff.

2)  I've been teaching full-time again, now that my Student Teacher is gone, and it's a lot of work!  I want her back.

3)  With teaching more I've been making more products to use to go with my lessons, therefore my TPT store is growing like crazy and that takes a lot of time.

4)  My internet at home is a stick.  Like an expensive, pay-for-every-little-thing-you-do stick that likes to cut out a lot and not work a lot.  Therefore, doing anything on the internet is a pain in the patootie.

5)  I've been doing lots of Webinars like my normal ones for being Literacy Lead and an ECS teacher, as well as tech webinars.  I just finished a course on Blogging which was cool, and now starting 21st Century Lesson Plans tonight and Google Docs on Thursday.

But I'm back!  And will try to blog more.  I've got LOADS of pics to share from the last month.  Fun, fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment